Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valid_Andy

gMax A321 :)

Guest Valid_Andy

hehe dont worry that was a long time ago. I came off the comp at 3:50 the other morning :D I can design better later on at night than in the day time, so while its the holidays :( Problem is i gotta get up for school at 7am, thats why 11.58 was late at the time :( But now yeah i havent been to bed before like 1am for like 5 weeks, and when i did it was only cos i didnt feel like modelling. Don't worry, where all bats :(Anyhoo the model has progressed greatly now, and this thread is like 3 months old, maybe 4, so nothing there is as you see it now, now it is muchos betterose :(

Guest JohnHenry2004

I am not the only night owl. I finished two weeks worth of Global Affairs @ 2 in the morning last night. P.S. 3:50, try 4:30, my dad nearly killed me ;-) (I helped him to work, I was still on my computer when he got back!)

Guest JohnHenry2004

Any new screenshots of the A321? By the way, who is in charge of Project Airbus, I have a quick question. And, are you going to do an a319 after this? 318?