Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

The Legacy Hits Hollywood ...

>OK, maybe not Hollywood, but Bob Samuelson got a Beta test >of the ship, and decided to have a little fun with it. >>The link below is to a zip file which contains a short mpg >video of Bob showing off the Legacy. File size is 2.7 meg. >>Pretty cool! I'll say! That's outstanding progress!

Hey... Can you email me please there? Bob... lol sorry forgot to put your name in.Shane737400cdn@hotmail.com

Guest Fly1

Thanks Bill,Life is a lot calmer now, and some progress is actualy being made, little bit at a time.Have you seen the panel Fabio is working on. He sent a sample, which has the Appolo transponder working. Pretty slick!! Pic below with pop up nav panel. (Jpeg doesn't do it justice)Best Regards!!Bob C.

Guest Fly1

OK, maybe not Hollywood, but Bob Samuelson got a Beta test of the ship, and decided to have a little fun with it. The link below is to a zip file which contains a short mpg video of Bob showing off the Legacy. File size is 2.7 meg.Pretty cool!Bob C.http://mtco.com/~rsam/LegacyRoll.zip

The link didn't work for me neither,,,, all in all i be waiting patiently for this bird... That is one sexy looking homebuilt (reality) with nuts too !!! Yours BTW looks just as good :-) Cannot wait to buz KOSH with her. :-)Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest Fly1

Sorry bout that. Bob had the video on his web site when this post was originally submitted, but has apparently removed it. It was pretty cool. Well, current status is, the majority of the exterior is done, and I have been collecting data on interior details, and trying some placement tests. With all the studying I have done on this project it feels as though I have built the real thing, almost. Here's a few pics of the latest. Panel is just for placement testing (and joy rides now and then).Cheers!!!Bob C.