Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

More than one click action per mouse area

Arne, Jan, and anyone else who may be interested: Another nagging question from me . I want to apply more than one click action to my mouse areas for my engine starters. I would like to use an L: variable, enum for display and click conditions, but I want to also give the positions events as well, like MIXTURE1_LEAN to apply functions to my knob. I was wondering how this would be layed out in the area. Would you just put them in back to back like:0 (L:L STRTR,enum)or is there something special I would need to do for this. (of course with the cursor type an all)Many thanks in advance,Ian Grant

Guest bartels

You can do this, but then you need a complete <Click> syntax, e.g.<Click> 0 (>K:MIXTURE1_LEAN) 0 (>L:L STRTR,enum) </Click>There are some extra possibilities with M: variables, but that isn't explored very much.Arne Bartels

Ian,In one area you can put as much click-events as you wish.eg:"What you want" o (>L:first,enum) 2 (>L:second,enum)......(>K:Toggle anything)(>K:Mixture etc.....) (>K:Toggle afterburner1) *gives clicksound with xml-sound gauge*http://community.webshots.com/sym/image4/2...75aouncN_ph.jpg

>There are some extra possibilities with M: variables, but that>isn't explored very much.>Arne BartelsHuh, M: Variables? Never seen any of those?