Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

assign value to autopilot airspeed

Guest Eugen

Hi,I wonder if it is possible to assign a min value like 100 knots to autopilot airapeed which also is the minimun value. ie not starting with 0 knots airspeed BrgdsEugen%((A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 399 min 100 max)%!03d!

Eugen,Of course you can recalibrate the airspeed-indicator or make speeds lesser than 100 Knts invisible.Something like: ( A:Ind Airspeed,kts) 100 > etc.Hope it helps

Guest Eugen

It was not really what I meant :-)I can put 100 as min value but I need to click until I reach 101 knots so what I want to do is to assign 100 knots to the autopilot airspeed so I don't need to click 100 before getting to 101.BrgdsEugen

Guest Eugen

Hi,Thats looks good but how do you assign that value when you load the panel without clicking?/Eugen

Guest bartels

You have already a displaying element? Then add this before displaying:... (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) d 100 < if{ 100 (&gtK:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) } ... d for duplicate since you need the value for display later.It is more or less exactly the same as for all "invisible" automatic settings of values posted here recently.Arne Bartels

You mean starting the sim and on the ground?In that case you could try: (A:SIM ON GROUND,bool) if{ 100 (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) }or something like that.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Hi Guys !Thanks for the help I put together something from you both :-). However I tried to limit the possibilities to click if you have the value 100 or 399, min and max.I tried to make something like this, do you need to use "else" in each if condition sentece? not getting the click elements to work.BrgdsEugen (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 < if{ 100 (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) }0 (L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 > if(>K:AP_MACH_VAR_DEC) } els{ (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_DEC) }0 (L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 399 < if{ (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_INC) } els{ (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_INC) }

i would first try: (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) } (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 399 >if{ 399 (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) } (L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_INC) } els{ (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_INC) } (L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_DEC) } els{ (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_DEC) }Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Thats is a way, however if possible I would like to limit the click due to that you can click and see 99 and a fast change to 100.BrgdsEugen

Not sure what you mean Eugen, but try this:(L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) } (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_DEC) } els{ (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 K:AP_SPD_VAR_SET) } (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_DEC) } ????Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Hi Guys,Thanks for your support and patience and I am sorry for being unclear.What I would like to achive is the following a two if procedure:1. If (A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) is above 100 true then go to 2, else do nothing2. if (L:SPD-MACH,bool) is true then decrease AP_SPD_VAR_DEC else decrease AP_MACH_VAR_DECBrgdsEugen

Difficult, but give it a tryAm a pupil myself<...>(A:Autopilot airspeed hold var, knots) 100 > if{ (L:SPD-MACH,bool) if{ (>K:AP_SPD_VAR_DEC) } els{ (>K:AP_MACH_VAR_DEC) } } els{ (0) }???Testing FMC KATL-KLASAnd now...GoodnightJan"Procul Negotiis"PS