Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Vote for Next Year's Location!

Why is it restricted to U.S. only locations Tom?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave, with the current exchange rates you want us to hold it in the U.S.! :)Seriously, we are talking to folks in Europe about a show there in 2009, and we do have some talk going on (again) about doing something in the U.K. Jury is still out on the U.K.

Thanks Tom, you know we all love you guys over here ;-)It could be incorporated with one of the FlightSim shows eh? WOWeee how nice would that be?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest wayupthere

Scott, look at the posting date ;)It was posted by Tom on the Nov-14-07In any case you missed it the locations opted were:Dayton OhioAtlanta GeorgiaOrlando FloridaNew Orleans LouisianaHouston Texasas far as i know, no word yet :-hmmm Regards,

It seems like Houston has been an option for 3 years now, yet we never get it. Why I really dont know. We have Continental HQ here, IAH and Houston Hobby, so great airfare and travel option. Also, the Johnson Space Center and a Air Museum in Galveston. Sure would be nice if we could get it... :)My bet is Dayton for it's museum or Atlanta mainly because of the failing DAL. :-hmm?