Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eurosky

757 dynamic wing view

Hi all,I downloaded the file 'ft757-200_british_airways.zip' which is a 757-200. It says there is a dynamic wing view. Does anyone know how I can switch to that view?I also have the Dreamfleet 737 which has a button in the cockpit to switch to wing views but since the 757 uses the standard FS cockpit there's no such button.Is there a key command to change to dynamic views? The view is not in the standard views.Thanks for your help.

Guest Valid_Andy

look backwards to the side like the number pad keys 1 and 3 and it should work, when u are in the main panel view, it should workAndy

Hi Andy,I have tried that in the cockpit and all it does is show the photographic views around the cockpit that the author had provided, ie the door and the life vest, etc, and the co-pilot's chair, etc.The readme file for the aircraft doesn't give any indication as to how to view it either which is a shame because the wing view on the Dreamfleet 737 is excellent especially when watching the landings just like a passenger!Thanks anyway.

Guest Valid_Andy

hmmm, well i don't really know much about setting up the panal stuff right now, but if you look in the panal CFG u coulf try deleting the section about images at backwards-right and backwards-left, but SAVE ur panal cfg first i dont know if that will work!Andy :-wave

Guest Eurosky

Try the numpad numbers 1 or 3 in virtual cockpit mode. :-cool The dynamic wing view is a part of the model, instead of a virtual cockpit you have a "virtual wing" thats called a wing view