Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valid_Andy

A321 - my nose....help!

Guest Valid_Andy

Hi,I been working on the nose pritty much every time i open gMax, and i just wondered what i can to improve this...alot. Doesn't really look like an A321 nose to me but i arn't sure. Any tips would really be apriechiated.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/3501.jpgThanksAndy

Guest Valid_Andy

damn, sorry for the size, let me try re-upload - [EDIT] sorted!

Guest PhLem

As John pointed out, the nose needs to be a bit more round. Also you need to move the window pilars back a bit ( see attached shot ). The only other advise I can give you is to take a look at as many pictures of the nose, till you start seeing stars :-hahThe 320 series nose is a pain in the butt to model, believe me, I know.Take care,Udo :-wavewww.YeoDesigns.comhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/3631.jpg

Guest Valid_Andy

Thanks for the tips but i just decided to start the fuselage all-over again. So any tips on how to make the nose right now? I have got my Cylinder, and Scaled it so that it is the right shape on the blueprints. Now, shall i cut out windows or start scalling like the top halves of cicles an stuff? ThanksAndy

Guest PhLem

The best time to cut out windows is after you have scaled the nose both top and left ( right ). That way you can work a bit easier on the small adjustments to get everything just right :-hahUdo :-wave

Guest Valid_Andy

Yeah that what i fought. I went back to this nose which i was working on though, because the one i made was no where near as good and was alot more polys, not saying that mine is that good anyway!Andy:-wave