Sign in to follow this  

Baby on 747 EICAS

Maybe this is old news for all of you but I found a baby picture on the default 747 EICAS. My XML knowledge is not good enough (it is near to 0) to see if there is any condition that could trigger this Easter egg to appear. Does anyone knows if there is one?ThanksJos

>Maybe this is old news for all of you but I found a baby>picture on the default 747 EICAS. My XML knowledge is not good>enough (it is near to 0) to see if there is any condition that>could trigger this Easter egg to appear. Does anyone knows if>there is one?You mean this?- (L:EICAS Display Mode, bool) s0 (G:Var1) != l0 (>G:Var1) if{ (G:Var2) 0 == if{ 48 (>G:Var2) 0 (>G:Var3) } els{ (G:Var3) ++ (>G:Var3) } (G:Var3) 16 == if{ 12 (>G:Var4) 0 (>G:Var5) } } (G:Var2) s0 if{ l0 -- (>G:Var2) } (G:Var4) s0 if{ l0 -- (>G:Var4) (L:PFD Switch, bool) 0 != if{ 30 (>G:Var5) } } (G:Var5) s0 if{ l0 -- (>G:Var5) } l0Sure, under the conditions enumerated above! :) Sorry, but I'm not about to spend an hour parsing the file to determine what the G variables are used and under what precise conditions "EICAS_Joy.bmp" are going to display!BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg

Here's a tool to maybe help figure it out... I've twied and twied but my psychiatrist has now informed me its lights out....Regards,Da Easter BunnyEnclosed--- BUNNY WABBIT.zip ---> 4405.zip

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest BC_KBOS

Well you COULD try this, from another FSTips page:"Start FS2002Choose the MS B747-400Click MFD switch "PFD"Click EICAS Switch to "1"Click EICAS Switch fast 10-15 times (needs ca. 2 secs)Click MFD Switch to normLook at EICAS Screen."Now, regarding the "needs ca. 2 secs thing, I have no idea what that means. But it IS an Easter egg. Seems like you gotta click like mad on the EICAS switch for 2 secons, about 10-15 and then you get the baby on the right EICAS scren for a moment.Rgrds,BC

Hi,The "need 2 secs" mean that you must toggle the EICAS switch 10-15 times within 2 seconds, or the pic wont show.regards,Franz