Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valid_Andy

Having trouble with nose

Hello everyone, My name is Chris Wiedbusch. I am currently working on a project in g-max, specificly making a 767-300ER. I began recently on the nose and I am having alot of trouble. I started over on it at least 10 times cause it didn't come out the way I wanted it. This suprised me cause the tail went pretty well, and that basicly involves the same the to work with. I tried mirroring it and no mirroring it, but when I mirror it sometimes odd, wierd shaped holes come out when I'm done[yes, I do use plans in the backround [alt B]] Any suggestions on how to make a good nose of the plane [ from the door forward] would be appreciated.Chris WiedbuschAAL630

Guest PhLem

Chris,is it possible to post a screenshot of what you mean ??Udo :-wavewww.YeoDesigns.com ( Now Closed )

Guest Valid_Andy

yeah post some pics please, this might be able to help my 767 nose aswell! - chris, whats happening about all those planes yeodesigns were just about to releace? are they all going to AFG or just the ones which were made by members who are going to AFG - are all the members going?thanksAndy:-waveGood look on the 767!

Guest PhLem

The members who have gone to AFG have taken their projects along also. I will release the Twin Otter as my own, since it is not a Yeo project anymore. All members have moved, except me.Udo :-wavewww.YeoDesigns.com ( Now Closed )

Guest PhLem

Andy, weren't you doing a A321 ?? And a 767 also ??Udo :-wave

Guest Valid_Andy

Hi, only you behind lol, well if you want a place at the place i am, just contact me @ dirtjumperandy@hotmail.com for either MSN messenger or email or dirtjumperandy for AIM or 175766398 for ICQ. We are getting closer to the releace of the A340-300 you might of seen in the screen-shot forum with a FULL cabin and so on!. Yeah i am doing a A321 which is the main thing, and the 767 was just a thing one day to see if i could get any better at noses lol, and i am quite fond of the 767, dont like many boeings! Arnt sure i am going to continue though because iFDG are doing one i believe!Andy :-wave