Sign in to follow this  

Windscreens and engines in FSDS2

Hi allI have been pulling the little bit of hair i have out over the windscreen of my current project.Does any one know of a couple of tips that might help me place a flat windscreen on a curved fuse?The way way that I have tried it was to create two rectangles and place then on the fuse. Then delete the polys that cross the rectangle and then join the 2 rectangles so they now become the windscreens.Then I try and join the fuse to the now windscreen frame with polys but the shape then distorts. and instead of the fuse being curved right up to the windscreen it is flat.please help... i am looking for a couple of steps that might help me to overcome this. one other question is how do you get the rounded effect on jet engine intakes using fsds2?Cheers Gareth