Guest Eugen

Hi again,I am working with my autopilot and there is a window which can dispaly either heading A:Autopilot heading lock dir, degrees or track.I have tried to use A:Autopilot heading degrees true, degrees but that does'nt work. Is there a k-event for track as well ?BrgdsEugen

Eugen,I didn't try out, but perhaps you can make a of it.It is from the B747-400 MFD:(A:Velocity world X, m/s) (A:Velocity world Z, m/s) atg2 (A:Magvar, radians) - (A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) - It should give the actual track from the plane over mother earth.May be this one works:%((A:Velocity world X, m/s) (A:Velocity world Z, m/s) atg2 (A:Magvar, radians) - (A:Plane heading degrees gyro, radians) - rddg )%!03d!Of course these are no k-events.Have no idea.How far are you with your panel?Any pictures?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Eugen,Or did you mean course, OBS-setting?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Eugen,(OBS course is setting the radial to or from a VOROr the front course setting of an ILS)Making a indicating track is something different.I tryed several but i'm not sure.%((A:PLANE HEADING DEGREES TRUE, degrees))%!03d!Do you mean this one?Works with me.Though no wind correction still.%((A:Velocity world X, m/s) (A:Velocity world Z, m/s) atg2 rddg )%!03d!Perhaps you need this one, track relative to True North. Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Hi Jan,The track only can be showned but is there a track with the autopilot?Instead of setting heading can track be set in the autopilot. I think that autopilot needs to be included in the a-var.The issue is not the track it self rather set it with the autopilot if you understand.This is the heading in the autopilot (A:Autopilot heading lock dir, degrees)I would like to do something like (A:Autopilot track lock dir, degrees) ??BrgdsEugen

Eugen,May you can try something like this:....if{ (A:Velocity world X, m/s) (A:Velocity worldZ, m/s) atg2 rddg (>K:HEADING_BUG_SET) }or:(A:Velocity world X, m/s) (A:Velocity worldZ, m/s) atg2 rddg (>K:HEADING_BUG_SET) Otherwise ?Jan"Procul Negotiis"