Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stijn van Wees

Why my flaps are only rotating

Guest Stijn van Wees

Hello,Im animated flaps, I called them l_pct_trail_flap0 or something, That's right. But my flaps are only rotating in Fs, while they have to go like in gmax to the back and rotating same time. I added a Rotation and a position key and I dont know what now. Can Anyone help me out this problem?Thanks,Stijn

Guest Milton

Stijn,Do you have leading flaps as well?If not, then in gmax, move your pivot for rotation down under the flap ablut .5 to 1 meter and move it foreward of the leading flap edge by about .5 meters.This will give you a slide and droop effect to the rear.The animation may be better done with a leading edge flap that slides and droops, while the trailing edge flap rotates.Milton

Guest Stijn van Wees

Hi,Lots of thanks for your reply, yes, I have leading egde flaps as wellCheers, Stijn