Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

CESSNA CITATION II

Hi group,Aug-24-02 Someone called Martin said:"Hi all,Here is my II/SP. Been working for a year on it, still have to do paint and flight dinamics so no release date yet... This is a learn-as-you-do project, so I think I'm still a couple of months away from releasing it.Martin "Any news about it? Also, some time ago someone was doing a King Air B200 Panel. Any news?ThanksSergio

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Sergio.Dam, I can't believe you remember that I got in touch with the author of this good looking Citation. Maybe you got it from a search? :-)Unfortunatelly we got in touch for a brief period, and then he seemed to disappear. SO I cannot give you any news on it, or if it still exists...

Hi Fabio,Thanks for aswering!!. What a pity! It

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Sergio.Yes, a beautiful rendition of it. Martin was no doubt very talented. I remember he was living in Miami, and possibly moving soon, so maybe that is what happened, and he just didn't have more time for it, or it got lost on the move ;-).Let's just hope he returns some day, for I am yet to see such an accurate Citation. And that is a bit ironic, ain't it, when the Citation is by far the most popular entry-level business jet, and yet we don't have any good ones for FS.

Hi all :-wave,I'm still around, I just have not had any time to sim in a while! I almost finished the citation and I remember being almost done with the cockpit area panels and so on, but things got complicated, gmax would not compile the model or take 15 minutes doing so each time, etc. so I got tired of fighting technology and shelved it for a while. Started working on a Cessna Conquest II as well but then I just had to stop altogether. I still have the models, but have not worked on them since about Feb. I'll install gmax again and get some screenshots of the current state of development and post them later...Thanks all,Martin Rodriguez

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Martin.Good to know you are still around!!! Keep us posted, as you said you will, for that was the best looking Citation the community ever saw.

Hi Martin,Great to know from you. Please don

Hi all,I took a deep breath and installed gmax again... checked the files and here's the results... Maybe I'll start working on these again.Cheers,Martin

Guest Fabio Miguez

Martin man, you just wet everyone's appettites, now you HAVE to finish 'em!Kidding aside, let us know if you need help, we can always lend out a helping hand. And that VC looks great! Maybe a little too detailed (VCs are frame rate hogs!), but we will have to test.

Hi Martin,Just incredible, I have no words.I encourage you to end the project. I only can help with information, so if you need something just let me know.Thanks again,Sergio

WOW! I just love that Conquest!!!! BOth models look very good, please do take your time and finish them :)Hornit