Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

Fuel Dump

Is it possible to use a negative value from 0 to -65535Just a thought, (or did you try this already)nick

Hi,Tried to use the add command with several numbers too with no succes.So for me only 25% etc.What formula did you made to adapt the amount of fuel to add?Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest Skymed

Well I tried negative numbers with no joy, so I tried adding a suffix to the K event like this: -50 (>K:ADD_FUEL_QUANTITY, percent) Seems that any suffix, percent, pounds, part etc makes the gauge add full fuel automatically. The above works for full fuel.I even tried making the fuel tank quantity values negative in the aircraft.cfg and hoping that the old negative+positive=negative might work...no luck, but it did give some wild readings with Nick and Arnes fuel dump gauge !!!Steve

>Steve,>>Ask Doug Dawson.>He made a fuel dump gauge with xml parameters.>Works perfect!!>Different tanks, rate etc.>Probably he is willing to make it custom for you (adding>fuel)Doug's gauge is fantastic! (as is his support for fellow FS'ers!). You could also use the drop tank xml command to dump a specific/maximum amount. The downside is of course, the quantity dumped will be limted to the amount in either/both logical drop tanks. That, and you get the green banner message saying the tank's been dropped. (me, I MUCH prefer Doug's gauge!)