Sign in to follow this  

Classic 747 panel

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Hey all!Does anyone know of a good freeware 747 classics panel? Im trying to put one together but things are going slow. Is anyone going to be doing on?All the bestSimon

Guest ba747heavy

Might get better results asking this question in the MSFS General Forum. For a 747-200 panel, I use the payware Ready For Pushback 747-200(which wasn't what you were asking for ;-))

Simon,I have a 747-100/200 panel. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the notes (read me, installation, etc) that came with it, if there were any. So, I don't know where I got it from.If you like, I can send it to you the folder. Let me knowJack

>Hey all!>>Does anyone know of a good freeware 747 classics panel? Im>trying to put one together but things are going slow. Is>anyone going to be doing on?Have you even looked in the File Library?BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/fartslogo.jpg

Guest Cpt_Simoty

I can one better that, ive tried almost all of the ones in the file section here and at the 'other' site :-).If you could send me across that panel, Simoty@blueyonder.co.uk Thanks for the comments guys!All the bestSimon

Guest EGT_

Can you send it to me, please ?Thanks a bunch :-)dan.mckenna@ntlworld.com