Sign in to follow this  

FS BOEING

FS boeing is a freeware design gropu that is starting up. We will build Boeing aircraft using Gmax trying to get the aircraft as acurate as possible. We are looking for people to join our team to design aircraft. We are looking for 5 designers1 to design a B737-2001 to design a B737-3001 to design a B737-4001 to design a B737-5001 to design a B737-600If you are interested send an E-mail to fs_boeing@hotmail.com or visit our site (www.freewebs.com/fsboeing)ThanksFS Boeing team

FS Boeing, I mean this in the nicest possible way when I say you should really try something other than the 737. FFX have wiped the the floor with their latest release and will realease or have already released all of the above aircraft. As founding member of FlightCraft, I believe that variety is important. Why not a 717 or 727 in GMAX?Regards,Adam Nardone

with the reply that i have had we will start with the B717 family and 727 family. So any help is welcome fo this. Our aim will be to get these aircraft as close to what they look like and act in th ereal world as possible using Gmax for FS2002. We will atempt the B737 family for FS2004 when it comes out. SO apply to be on the FS2004 team if u plan on buying it.

A good 717 is needed yes. A 727 is not. Again FFX has pretty much set the bar for freeware. Its 727 is superb and with a few tweaks flies very well. Might I suggest you guys do some GA aircrat? They are really lacking in this sim. There are very few IF ANY well done GA aircraft available. I would submit that we need an updated Cessna 172, a good freeware Twin like the Bonanza, King Air, or Cessna Conquest. Also in the bizjet department we could use a well done Citation (any kind) The default MS aircraft are crude at best, and they haven't changed them for FS2K4 either, except the Lear which is pretty good now with a better FM and a much nicer model. Doing airliners is great but I think there is a huge interest in GA and a dearth of good aircraft available.Hornit

Guest John_Noppe

I think its a good plan to do the 737 series, but you gotta include something really nice like a virtual cockpit (PS QUALITY virtual cockpit)There are some flaws on the FFX series but every aircraft has some flaws :-hahGreets out of Holland :-wave, John

Guest Airbus_A340

>We are looking for 5 designers>1 to design a B737-200>1 to design a B737-300>1 to design a B737-400>1 to design a B737-500>1 to design a B737-600Why waste resources of 5 designers, when perhaps only 1 can carry out the above jobs, making the small changes for each aircraft where neccessary. Think about efficiency :)

Yeah that is also true Trevor! Hope you guys find who you're looking for.P.S Trevor you probably don't remember me but we spoke on ICQ ages ago, glad to see you're still around. Drop me a line some time.Regards,Adam Nardone

Guest CX001

Adam, hey, you still need a hand with the big 10? I finally got off my butt and got MSN installed. :-lol

Thanks for your replys, The management of the Progect will be coming together tomorrow (11 June 2003) to discuss what will be happening and we will let you know what is happenig through this post.ThanksFS Boeing Teamwww.freewebs.com/fsboeing

We have had our meeting and have decided that we will start with the B737-200 and add in a Virtual cockpit (you may be able to work autopilot from it, we will tell you this if and when we do it)FS Boeing team

We are still looking for experianced GMAX users to design our aircraft, if you wish more information or to apply E-mail me at fs_boeing@hotmail.com