Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

Animation Order

Hey everyone. Still no success on the disappearing and appearing double sets of parts. Still trying. I have a new question though. The elevator control surfaces on an MD11's elevator are actually two separate parts. Inner and Outer? My question is which surface begins to move first? Would that be the larger inner surface or the smaller outer surface? I am trying to assign them the "stick fore/aft" key so i can use keyframes and hopefully have one move into its working position say from 50 to 75 and 25 and then have the other one activate and move to that same position from 50 at 0 and 100. Did I just make sense with this? 50 being neutral. Any information would certainly be appreciated. By the way, anyone know how many separate objects you can tag as "tailhook"? 25?

Guest lionheart777

If you are using FSDS try scanning way outward, as I think during animation, they are locking onto a diffrent 'part center' and pivoting out of view. Thus reduce your view far out wards and look around. There you might find them. Thats how I found my inner cowling shells I had aligned to my cowling outer shells. They were like 30 feet away from datum.I hope this helps.Bill