Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthew Murray

747 & sp pics

some pics of the progect. The sp karman (wingbox) have finally been done. the ths area have also been builded. next step is pax cutting and wing design...

Guest John_Noppe

Awesome Herv

Guest Valid_Andy

wow dongmo that truly is a masterpiece :D some 747's do have some really weird wingbox' - and you have made yourself a brilliant one!Andy :-wave

Thanks for words...747 was my third ever designed gmax plane. It was necessary to refresh the model a bit (or let's say have a more poly efficient model with more details with less polys). I'll take my time to complete them. I think i'll only model the upper deck of them...unlike the first model...

Guest Valid_Andy

Cool man, that 747 for a first model is very good :-) Nice to hear it will be lower polys aswell, the older one even with textures right down, no reflectiosn or shadows goes at about 5FPS, thats after turning down my settings which i get about 20 normally in my other aircraft. Any updates on the other aircraft? Or weather this is payware of freeware?ThanksAndy :-wave

What's kill the frames is more textures than polycount. The new 747's have more than twice the number of sides of the old model, but will be more poly efficient as i'll simplify the leading edge parts, plus many other areas where details can be added via texturing (nose gear "triangles" for example). I've stop the other progects for a moment, concentrating on the a319 and a payware progect...(whith details...details...yes, 'cause i like details)

Guest Valid_Andy

hehe ok sounds good, yeah when i moved thre textures so i could fly it without textures i got 16FPS, which is better yeah so i know what you mean about texturing. Also, sorry to bother you but a while ago you sent me the A320 series airfoil, is there any change you could sent it to me again i lost it and i need it again cos my wing just isnt moving :-( Thanks alot, if you can-please send it to andy.warden@dsl.pipex.com instead of my old dirtjumperandy@hotmail.com because i dont use that anymoreThankyou, and good look with your A319, and the Payware package (A320/A321? ;-)Andy :-wave

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, Herve that looks fantastic. You must keep us informed of where it will be available free or payware! I would love to be able to help you! I would also love to be able to design how you do!

-----------------------[bR]Matthew Murray[bR]Jet-Precision[bR]

http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg