Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

Pics of a Fairchild 24R, Ranger engine?

Guest lionheart777

Anyone have any photos, needed side and front views of a Fairchild 24 with a Ranger inline engine? I have looked all over the web for one and couldnt find a set. Only blueprints. Anything would be appreciated. My dad used to own one and I thought I might make one in FSDS2.Kind regards,Bill

Guest FelixFFDS
Guest lionheart777

Wow. Thanks guys. Some awesome pics. I spent a day on Yahoo.com trying to find some and only found perhaps 2 photos. I am still looking for a good side photo or drawing as well as a good front drawing or shot for FSDS2, to do a plane up for FS2002. The interior shots will be great for doing a good panel.Thanks again,Bill

Bill;I have some three views by James Triggs circa 1963 from Air Progress.The front view is with the Warner, but FSDS2 looks at the back alongthe longitude anyway. I can send them to your website e-mail, if you want. They might be useful.Best;telephile

Guest lionheart777

Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated. My email is william@lionheartcreations.comThanks again,Bill