Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobie1244

Adam Aircraft A500 question

Guest N73GX

I was reading my July issue of AOPA Pilot Magazine, and was reading the article on the Adam aircraft A500. I have seen this plane before from its web site from a link about 2 or 3 months ago but never really looked close and hard at it until I read this article. I was wondering if anyone was in the process of building this aircraft for FS? I have longed loved the skymasters 337

Guest bjornkeizers

Wow. That'd definitely look nice in FS. So, who's up for a challenge? :D

Guest Kobie1244

If anybody is interested in building one... send me an email..... I have alot of pictures that I took at EAA of this Aircraft and it is out there evry year! I have alot of good detail shots of the aircraft.I hope somebody builds it (hint hint)!;-) Kobie :-wave

Guest FelixFFDS

Kobie - do you have a good shot of the main landing gear? That knuckle gear is not well defined in the 3-view and site photos.Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

Guest PhLem

It is a nice plane indeed. Looks like a great future project ( very, very far ). I would definately love to have one !!!Take care,Udo.PGT :-wave

Guest Knikolaes

I know this topic is VERY VERY old, but I'd like to bump it and make it a request for FS9. I know Chuck Dome already made one, but I was not too impressed. Any other versions out there?I am particularly interested in detail, and would also be interested in a payware version as well.I live here in Pueblo, CO, where the initail part for the A500 are made before being shipped to Denver to be put together to fly. I'd love to see a good version of her for FS9.Chris

Guest jetBlue_83

I had started to make one...as a side thing; I like the A500 also. If you can provide the shots, I'll see what I can do...

Guest Knikolaes

Absolutely. I'll start gathering immediately. I know on their web site they have a photo gallery. I will also hit airliners.net and see what I can cough up.