Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobie1244

Adam Aircraft A500 question

Guest Knikolaes

Only one photo that I can find of the panel seems to exist, and that is on the web site of Adam Aircraft in the Gallery. I checked Airliners.net -- using search term "A500" I only got a few images taken at Centenniel KAPA. I am about to email Adam Aircraft Industries and see if any kind soul would be willing to spot us some cockpit photos. There are plenty of exterior and cabin photos. Just their panel seems illusive.

Guest Knikolaes

Okay I sent that email and also found the following information on:www.adamaircraft.comPerformance Speeds Max Speed 250 KTAS (22,000 ft) Max Cruise (75% Power) 230 KTAS (22,000 ft) Economy Cruise (60% Power) 200 KTAS (22,000 ft) Stall Speed (Flaps, Gear Down) 75 KCAS Max Rate of Climb Sea Level, Both Engines 1,368 fpm Sea Level, Single Engine 227 fpm Range, NBAA with IFR Reserve, 22,000 ft Max Cruise, Full Fuel 1,050 nm Economy Cruise, Full Fuel 1,150 nm Maximum Certified Operating Altitude Both Engines Operating 25,000 ft Single Engine Operation 16,000 ft Takeoff Performance Sea Level Ground Roll 2,068 ft Sea Level