Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Anyone speak Russian here??

Tried AVSIM.ru, but as I can only just about read the alphabet, but that's all, it's tough going trying to post there!I am wanting to sort out what a couple of labels on a Tupolev panel mean. Can anyone translate please?ВЫХОД - as far as I can see, this is 'withdrawal'. But what's that mean for FS9 ??And this..ТРАНСПАРАНТЫ - something about transparency???Thanks!Martin

Martin,Sorry, I don't understand Russian that's what spoils my enjoyment of loving the Tupolev 154 but, Adobe Reader hs a translation facility you may want to try? ;-)"Gros bedanwich" (or something similar), hehehe

Dave Taylor gb.png

I use Google translation - which has worked for some words, but results like 'withdrawal' are a mystery. Must be someone here who knows both aviation and Russian!

Guest mig71olga

Hello, I have a dictionary Russian-Spanish, and another Spanish-English; the first word is "EXIT" and the second may be "TRANSPARENT" (??), Good luck!Miguel

Thanks. The word is something about transparent (that's what came up on line), but I have no idea what that can mean in relation to an plane!Any ideas?:-)

Guest mikealpha

Martin,you got an answer at the Project Tuopolev forums :-).But just to repeat here, ВЫХОД means 'exit'. ТРАНСПАРАНТЫ means the light 'transparents' (Seatbelt, No Smoking).Mike

Martin, what was the 2nd word about?JimCYWG