Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugen

two shift

Guest Eugen

Hi,I am trying to accomplish a moving altitude bug with altitude numbers but I cannot get it to work. Is it possible to to have to shift within element see my code below.BrgdsEugen (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) 100000 + 1000 % 100 / flr (A:Indicated Altitude, feet) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) -

Hi Eugen,Tested this one:(A:Indicated Altitude,feet) 100000 + 100000 % 1000 % 100 /(A:Indicated Altitude, feet) (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet) -This happens:When (A:Indicated Altitude,feet) becomes greater than (A:Autopilot altitude lock var, feet), the "strip" becomes invisible.I don't know if that is what you want.If you want to shift the whole thing, then think of this one:(A:Attitude bars position, position)etc.Jan

Btw.Found out, that a "MaskImage" will not Shift!?!?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Hi Jan,Neither wil a text string which I tested I wonder how it can be done. PSS has done it in the PSS Airbus wonder if that one is vector based?Any other good ideas ?BrgdsEugen

Eugen,I tested a textstring and it did shift! (even rotation is possible)This was the code:%((A:BRAKE LEFT POSITION,number) 100 /)%!f!(A:Attitude bars position, position)The whole text shifted up and down, while the numbers were changing.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Eugen

Jan,I couldn't get it two work hmmm I am attaching a test gauge as a text file it is the same you posted above.Could please verify that the file works .BrgdsEugen

Eugen, Probably you have to add:(Make one)And the click events!While "shifting" you have to press the brakes too of course.So it must be:%((A:BRAKE LEFT POSITION,number) 100 /)%!f!(A:Attitude bars position, position)Caging Knob, DownCaging Knob, UpJan"Procul Negotiis"

Eugen,Of course you could test (didn't yet):%((A:Indicated Altitude,feet))%!d!(A:Indicated Altitude,feet) (A:Autopilot Altitude Lock Var,feet) -Or something like that.Jan

Guest Eugen

Hi Jan,I got it working finally :-)The background image was the key.Thanks for your help.BrgdsEugen