Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

XML Gauge Designer Wanted for Collaborative Efforts

Guest Ionizeyou

Hello there...XML gauge designer wanted for collaborative efforts on FS2004 panels.My name is Kevin Sparkuhl and I'm interested in doing a series of Boeing panels for FS2004. My strengths are admittedly of the artistic nature and I have very limited experience working with XML code. It is my intention to provide quality Boeing panels that have realistic working features and that look like the real thing. I've done okay with my first release. It's a Boeing 737 Next Generation panel, file name ng737ks.zip, and it has almost 5 thousand downloads in it's first week between both sites. I've received many emails this past week thanking me for the detailed bitmaps and features that are provided. I would like to improve greatly with my next version and this is where I'm going to need the help of an experienced XML code designer...If you know XML code and have limited artistic qualities, or just want to help in providing some great work... then this could be a great collaborative effort.Please respond via personal email if you're interested.Thanks for your time...Regards,Kevin Sparkuhl

Hi,People in this forum are always helpfull, so you can ask many questions here.Jan"Procul Negotiis"