Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

Are my wings tooo big???

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey jetBlue,They don't seem to big to me, but the best judge is the drawing underneath the aircraft. If the wngs are the size they are in the drawing (relative to the fuse, of course), then you are ok.And nice job on the engines, they seem very good in overall shape for IAEs. The shape of the nose also looks very good from this angle. The cockpit windows might need work (really not sure here), I don't think Airbus main windows are this round, but I could be wrong.Overall, man, you are doing an awesome job.

Guest PhLem

Looking very good. If you want to make sure if the size is correct, use the tape measure to check if it is ok. And as Fabio stated, the cp windows should be square and flat.Take care,UdoPGT:-wave

Guest Valid_Andy

The wing looks corrct size! Your models getting better all the time man, looks so smooth!@fabio, there PW6000's ;-)keep up the good work, it's looking great so far.

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Andrew,Thanks for the correction m8! But the IAEs do look like these? Ah, wait, this is an A318, right? Hence the PWs....?