Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

XML or C

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Marcel,Thanks for the confirmation.

Guest JeanLuc_

That is a wonderful idea Etienne!Best,Jean-Luc

Guest Fabio Miguez

????So I don't get it, JeanLuc, if you were indeed a beta tester, than why did you ask that question?

Guest JeanLuc_

Hum Fabio, could it be there are so many new wonderful things to test in FS2004 for a beta tester that no beta tester can test everything? Whatever...

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey JeanLuc,Sure it could, I just didn't get what you meant by your answer to Etienne saying that was a wonderful idea, instead of saying you didn't have time to look at that.Also don't understand the whatever...I asked too because during the beta you asked me if I was a beta tester (which you should know already from the newsgroup), to which I said no, but in the same thread you asked a bunch of questions about FS2004 that you should know. Where you testing me to see if I had an illegal copy? By that time, due to your questions, I did not think you were a beta tester. And if you thought yes about the copy, then I am sorry to disappoint you and let you know that I did not have it. As you know we developers cannot afford to be so careless, and on the same token, do not put up with piracy, for it hurts us too.So what else have you been testing with FS2004, anything you can share with us?

>That is a wonderful idea Etienne!>>Best,>>Jean-LucHaha, yeah, quite, huh?I can just say it again, I am no XML guy... ;)

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Fabio,I guess you are interpreting too much my words, or that I have a poor expression in English. I'm especially chocked to read what you publicly say in here about what you thought my intention was, given the number of private emails we have exchanged together.Anyhow, what I was saying above to Etienne is that it is a good idea I test for myself as he suggested, instead of asking around and try to point some potential flaws, and "whatever" means that there is no point to discuss about it any further, unless you want to waste your time (and mine), or make a public case about nothing.Besides, I never asked you if you were a beta tester but was rather referring to the point that if you indeed were a beta tester (in order not to reveal you were because of the NDA) then what you wrote shouldn't have been written given the non lifted NDA at this time.Here is the post you are talking about I suspect (with your message and my answer below):http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...pe=search#10542========================================================Just in case you don't read my answer on the other thread, yes, GDI/GDI+ based vector gauges show in the VC in FS9.[...]Fabio MiguezGauge ProgrammerFlight Factory Simulations==========================================================Hi Fabio,are you beta testing FSACoF? great!! does your post means that they have authorized beta testers to talk about it now and they are not covered by their NDA anymore? wow, I've a bunch of questions to ask then!!===========================================================It seems you did not get the true meaning of my message, or that I've not explained simply enough what I meant, which certainly was not to publicly try to claim you were having an illegal version of FS9 (this is your business, not mine, and I'm not a cop) but only was to make sure that any statement you made about FS9 was not in breach of a FS9 / beta test NDA agreement, and in turn, was not misleading the reader with assumptions on a product which is not released yet.Now if you are further referring to the following messages:============================================================Bonjour JeanLuc.My statement is neither a breach of NDA nor speculation. I am not beta testing FS9, but, along with several people who aren't beta testers either, have learned that vectors do show in any VC in this new version, emissive color or not, day or night.Best Regards,Fabio MiguezGauge ProgrammerFlight Factory Simulations============================================================Hi Fabio!by the way I've just noticed that you are now working for Flight Factory Simulation! Congratulations!"along with several people who aren't beta testers either, have learned that"I wonder how then... ============================================================Certainly I was referring to that either you have had an information from a third party source which was then either in breach of his beta NDA, or if your statement about not being a beta tester was true, then that what you said was only speculation on a non released product.It may end up that the final release do work as you suggested though.Hope this helps!

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey JeanLuc,Yes this does help :-). Often it is hard to judge what exactly a person means by just reading the words, in place of hearing them say it in the tones they mean it. Plus the fact english is not our first languages does not help ;-).Anyways, I do value the information we have exchanged back and forth, I believe it has helped us both, and with this I would like to set this record clean. I apologize for my wrong assumptions, and will try to be clearer in future messages.And yes, you were right about the message I was referring too, good memory (and search skills ;-)).By the way, I like the new site! How is Jet Line doing?

Guest harry3

Hi!As I don't have FS2004 already, I've to ask it here: FS2004 XML Gauges are now able to work with verctor Graphics. Is this Vector graphic thing this one: "Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.2"as explained on this website:http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-SVG12-20030715/Cause if yes, I also wouldn't have any more problems with my Resing Runway, cause hen also this would be possible!Regards,Harry :-)

Guest harry3

Does noboy know if SVG is used or not!?(see above message!!!)Harry :-)