Sign in to follow this  

Any NWA B757-300's Available?

Anyone know of a Northwest B757-300 in new or "old" colors on the net. I have seen the AI Aardvark ones, but not any more "updated" than that. Maybe an IFDG one hanging around anywhere?Thanks in advanceBill

Not that I know of. IFDG was going to upgrade their 752 into a 753, but their 757 designer left and they don't want to create another model. It's a shame that there are no GMAX 753 models out anywhere.

Guest Kristiaan

Don't worry, within 1 month we will release the -300 and a -200 Freighter version, as said, we have left iFDG and now we will release them not under their brand.After that release we will contineu upgrading the model and doing a overhaul of some parts.GreetingsSs.-Kristiaan.-The Netherlands.

chant wait .will there be a ata livery.i cant wait till that comes out .will it be free.and after you are done with the 757 do you think you could make a crj-700

Outstanding!!!Am truly looking forward to it release!!!BestBill