Sign in to follow this  

New design forum

Hello my name is marcus and I have started a design forum just for aircraft designers,panel designers,it is setup for fsds2,gmax,fsds. We will soon have more boards and catergories so just stop by signup and help or be helped in what your doing (Not many members yet but there will be soon) The link is http://aircraftdesignsforum.cjb.net I would really appreciate it if you would stop bye and sign-upThanksMarcus

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Marcus,I have signed up, but you might wanna check the settings, for every time I try to make a post, it tells me I must log in (yes, I was logged in, as indicated by the Welcome message on the top, just before hitting New Topic). Also, every time I try to change my profile it logs me out, and says I have to log in to do that.But here is the $60,000 question: Why a new forum? Don't get me wrong, I am just curious. But this one is working quite well so far.Finally, you might wanna add a Panel Design forum, I only see a Panel Editing forum.

Hello Fabio im sorry about this forum issue we have been having this for a little while. I will fix the panel editing problem (a little mistake lol) I am currently working on this log-in problem I will have it fixed in no-time at all. As for the new forum there are lots of them but they dont have the vst options that this forum has/will have in the near futureMarcus

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Marcus,Glad to know you are working on it, keep us posted.vst options, what's that?

Guest panzerschiffe

Same problem here. I can't even change my profile or anything. Let us know when it's fixed! :-)

did you guys try the steps I gave in the announcement forum? IF you did and it didnt work Ill know what to do so just let me know how it comes for you then. Also you might want to try and lower your security (quote of of yabbse community)Good LuckMarcusFabio vst (I meant to put vast lol sorry about that)

Guest panzerschiffe

Yeup, tried it and now it works. Thanks bud.

n/p Im glad it worked also I like the work your doing on that md-11 your doing keep up the good work :)