Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

Happy 104th Anniversary of Flight!

Commemorating 104 years of flight, dedicated to Orville and Wilbur Wright, Happy 104th Anniversary of Flight everyone!Regards,BoeingGuy

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

ASUS P5E X38 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz on 1600 MHz FSB (400x8) | 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM | EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked @ 679/979 | 320 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RPM HD

Guest fullstoplanding

BoeingGuy,I'll second that!By the way, have you ever flown out of King County International, KBFI, (Boeing Field)? I've never been out that way, but FS 9 defaults to SEATAC which is close to KBFI. What I find fascinating about taking off from KBFI on either RW 13R or 13L, is that the heading just about bore sights you towards Mt Rainier... about 54-miles southeast of Seattle. BoeingGuy, flying a Boeing from Boeing Field would be cool. :-lol--Roger

> BoeingGuy, flying a Boeing from Boeing Field would be cool. >:-lolI've been lucky enough to be able to experience this on multiple occasions.

Guest fullstoplanding

In fact, the whole area there fascinates me; probably due to being defaulted to SEATAC when I began FS 9. I'm basically an Easterner, born Upstate New York and have lived about two-thirds of my life in Florida. First chance I get, though, I'm going to buy Megascenery Pacific Northwest. I saw a sample of it that was included in the cover-CD which comes with PC Pilot's Winter Special magazine. Very impressive. It should be a lot of fun flying out there with my Aerosoft Beaver.--Roger