Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Which one is Fabio?

Guest A_Delta_Sierra
http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/27062.jpgThey had the best location at Oshkosh one could ever ask for. On the plush carpet, in the shade of the Cirrus display right inside the main gate! Great job in building a relationship with an industry leader!Which one is the forums contributor Fabio from Brazil? with the hat?with the short hair?with the dark hair?

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Bob,Thanks for such great pictures! We indeed have an awesome place to be at, and we thank Cirrus for that.So which one is me people?Tic tocTic tocTic toc:-)

Guest odog

I would say... that's you behind the gentleman with the short hair cut.but.. I re-thought it based on your forum presence, I thought you would be the ONLY one in the picture... :-loljust kidding,Im going with my original guess...joe

Guest Kobie1244

Yep...... you got it!Kobie :-wave

All right... My guess... Whoever made this pic...? No matter... I take... Sir F