Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

For Nick: Here is the A-7

WOW!! Nice A-7, I would like to post some pics of my A-7 project, if someone would tell me how to take screen shots in Gmax that is :-)

Hmmm,So I guess there's no need for me to redo the SLUF then, huh? :-lol Excellent job. I see you have the 'E' almost done. Any plans for the 'BIG D'?Should I also avoid any of the following?:A-6E, E-2C, F-105D/G, or C-141A/B?Kudos, Fabio (and team)! Nice work.Best Regards,Nick

Guest Kobie1244

By all means...... Continue on your model...... We can help you if you need it. Just post a message in the forum, and we can help you.ThanksKobie :-wave

Guest Milton

Beautiful modeling there guys! I love the details ... just awesome gear and wheels. :-)Milton

OH MY!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just so you know, I flew those things for real. If you need or would like help from a real A-7 driver let me know! I would love to be a part of that. The model looks superb!!!!Hornit

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey guys,@ Nick: As Kobie said, please do continue your work. We provide help here in the forum and through e-mail, and we would love to see your model get done.@ Milton: Thanks :-) We do like to add realism to the gears, as we feel a lot of models lack it. You can see this sort of detail in the Viking on the other post :-). By the way, saw a Commander in Oshkosh yesterday, and for a second there I thought I was looking at your model. Really. Your stuff is that good.@ Hornit: Thanks man! If we get to her (we have literally dozens of models like that complete just waiting for me and Etienne to make the panel for) we will be sure to give you a holler!

Guest FelixFFDS

Fabio - excellent model, great attention to detail.

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Felix,Thanks man. I will pass that on to our modelers. I am just a regular gauge guy, all I model is 3ds panels to make 2D bitmaps ;).