Sign in to follow this  

Events, Vars etc. in FS2004

Guest aeroworx

Has anyone "looked" at the relevant FS2004 *.dll's yet?I have extracted all the K Events, A Vars etc. and want to start categorising them. However, I also don't want to re-invent the wheel :-lolI havent had time to compare with the files in Arne's XMLGAU01. I am really keen to see what is new. :9Maybe someone can give me a hand with the categorising process? Have you looked at this yet Arne?Cheers Henning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Guest bartels

No info from me. I don't have FS2004 yet.Arne Bartels

Alphabetical order would work just fine :) I tried categorizing them earlier, but gave up... Too many in the "misc" category :) An extract of a:vars, k:events, and help:id's would be nice, until the SDK arrives. Thanks for the effort, we couldn't have been without.

Guest aeroworx

Arne and Karl,Working on it - will take at least another day or two to complete though. Many new stuff - I'm having fun just looking at some of it }(CheersHenning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Roman,CongratsPublication or e-mail?Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest aeroworx

Hi Roman,Is there any chance of getting this from you? I have them all alphabetical, but not yet categorised.I am busy writing a XML Gauge Programming IDE with some really nice features. Would you be keen to test it at some stage?CheersHenning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Yes it will be released shortly.. Along with this XMLExplorer gauge IDE type thingy (Actually a interactive gauge building gauge.) I 've been working on since 02..YES I would like to test drive your IDE also...E-Mail via forum plz.Regards,RomanGREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Henning, I have been wondering what program did you use, and where did you find it.Sincerely,Tiberiu Brasov

Guest aeroworx

Hi Tiberiu,To look inside the *.dll's, I use PE Explorer, and you can find it here: http://www.heaventools.com/download.htmCheersHenning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Guest bartels

Any hexeditor will do, even the good old debug.exe for DOS. Since K:Events and A:vars are clear text even a simple text editor might work.Arne Bartels

Guest aeroworx

I agree Arne. It was a long night :-)And it is much cheaper too ;)Henning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."

Not to be pushy, but... how is this variable/event extraction work going?

Guest aeroworx

Hi Karl,Here are the latest A:Vars, K:Events and Units which I received from Arne.I am still busy testing some of the new K:Events.RegardsHenning| P4 2.0 GIG | Epox 4G4A Motherboard | 1 GIG RAM | Gainward GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB | 80 GIG IBM Deskstar 7200 | Sound Blaster Live! |"You know that you are low and slow when you get a bird strike from behind..."http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/29912.txthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/29913.txthttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/29914.txt

Got them, thanks! Whoa, so much new cool stuff to explore :)Btw; in order to do realistic ice (operational boot deice, ice-warn etc) systems, I need to read the payload station data. First thing I spotted was the new payload station count, name and weight variables. Does anyone know how I can quickly read the total weight of all station loads?