Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

A tricky one - can YOU help me...?

Hi,A couple of days ago I asked the same question but still haven't received any answers, so I give it another try hoping for better luck this time :-)My problem is that the taxi lights don't lit up the runway when sitting in the cockpit but the landing lights do. The aircraft I'm flying is MelJet's 777-200ER which is built in GMax, so it should work?The taxi lights do lit up the runway when looking from outside (spot view) but not when sitting in the cockpit. I've noticed that the default 777 in FS9 have both working landing and taxi lights, so I know it can be done and since the landing lights work as supposed the functionality seem to be in the aircraft model? If I only knew how to put in the same functionality for the taxi lights...What I'm trying to do is to build the ultimate aircraft using all great add-on freeware there is here at AVSIM with a photorealistic panel and so on and I really like this plane. The only thing left now is this problem with the taxi lights and I would very much appreciate if someone could give me any help on how to make them work.BIG TIA,Richard from Sweden

Richard Åsberg

Guest luhiss

This may actually be a graphics card issue. I was having similar problems on one of the planes I was working on but when I gave it to someone else to test out, they could see the lights just fine from the cockpit.Luhiss

OK, that's strange. So what can I do if it is a graphics card issue? I have a GeForce 4 Ti 4800 and I'm using the latest drivers.TIA,Richard

Richard Åsberg

That was my thought too and I've already contacted Mr. Rafi but unfortunately I haven't heard from him, guess that's a guy receiving lots of emails...:-)Would it be possible for me to replace those taxilights to Gmax myself? Or at least in some way check if that's actually the cause of the problem?TIA,Richard

Richard Åsberg