Sign in to follow this  
Guest FelixFFDS

RV6 4 Brian Gladden and others

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

Hi Brian, (and others)Some time ago, you asked for pictures from Oshkosh dealing with the RV6 instrument panels.I have been terrible about getting back to you.I can either provide jpgs/bmps lifted from the DVD tape or I can provide you with high quality wmv files from my DV camcorder tape.Here are examples.Video is here. 3 meg - 35 seconds:http://mtco.com/~rsam/RV6-1.zipand here is a jpg from the camcorder tapehttp://mtco.com/~rsam/RV6A.jpgI can provide about 5 videos of different Vans RV6 and ?? aircraft. I can not post any more then about 6 meg at one time because of my 10 meg limit so it may take a couple of days.If you don't have a high speed connection I can make a VHS tape, or burn you a CD that you "should" be able to play in your DVD player or the DVD player in your computer. It will be on a "CD", I haven't bought the DVD burner yet (this fall), but, the "CD" will allow xfer of about 20 minutes of DVD quality video.Please advise and sorry for the extended delay. If anyone else is modeling/developing RV6-7 aircraft, advise and we can provide as needed.we r rsam@mtco.comRegards,BobS

I could use just some overall jpg.s of the cockpit. Most RV-6's are "stock" (if any homebuilt is ever stock) so the general layout of major parts like the rudder pedals, sticks and the throttle will be in about the same palce on each.Thanks,Brian

Guest FelixFFDS

I'm advised that Inspector Poly's RV-10 will continue with a speculative interior ... but then again, it's speculation as to what he really does.Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design