Sign in to follow this  

Neep help

Guest S_pitts

HelloI have began making my first GA project A C-180/185 however I don't believe I can complete it myself, I don't have much knowledge concerning flight dynamics However I am a good modeler so if any group or a person wishes to complete this Cessna please contact me heres_pitts@walla.co.ilSome pictures:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/31421.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/31422.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/31419.jpg

The model looks great. If you can get it to the completed stage with textures and the like I think I can help in the flight dynamics dept. just make sure when you generate the model the center reference point in GMax is at approx the same point as the center of gravity. otherwise dynamics will be a royal pain.Brian

Guest PhLem

Looks very nice. Great that mister Gladden has offered to help. It would be a shame not to see it finished.Take care,Udo.PGT:-wave

Guest Valid_Andy

Whoah! I have to say that your model will definitly be on my computer once you have completed:P Infact...all your models will be on my computer....especially the fokker V2's :( I Can't wait for them all :( Great Work :D

OMG... one day I'll model like that... just a question.. which is the easier model to make for getting started with GMAX?Thanks in advance guys!

Guest FelixFFDS

Heikel HS172 jet fighter prototype. Basically a cigar shape for a body, straight wings with dihedral. Twin rudder/fins on dihedral tailplane, single podded engine.Or, a Chilean CASA-101 could be nice, too. >OMG... one day I'll model like that... just a question..>which is the easier model to make for getting started with>GMAX?>>Thanks in advance guys!Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

LOL... Felix! you knew it! you got me! thanks for the info... I'm having a hard time here reading/making the tutorials of GMAX... but... give me some time... I'll learn and then... the "Mirage 50" will come on my way! ;)