Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

need help with c182 windows?

Guest freequest

Hi I hope im in the right forum Im doing a little repaint (well slight color modification) of the default c182s (green and white -ifr) as you can see in the pic I have the aluminum about the way I want it but my windows are... well its like reflective sunglasses kinda ruins the effect.I was wondering if some kind soul would tell me how to correct this I have been mucking around for the past 3.5 hours :) and its got me stumped... http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/32195.jpg

Guest freequest

Thanks for your reply bill... I figured out the problem I was just not careful enough with the grey on application and was allways greying in the windows... all fixed now...(im just a starting to learn this) so was starting to panic after 3.5 hours of glazed over windows heheThanks

Hi there Ben looks a lot like a 182 I used to fly many moons ago. I see that Father Bill has extended his allways helping hand. So keep at it. Dan

Guest freequest

Yep its gonna look pretty beat up when im finished with it... I like planes with some use on them :)