Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

I have no life! (Thanks to aircraft designing)

Guest Valid_Andy

Hehe I also have no life :( Looking Great, it will be worth it in the end Albero :D

Guest Douglas K

That aircraft looks spectacular! Great job!And take heart, you're doing a lot more than I ever did while I was in the army, my activities consisted of motorcycles, partying, chasing women and calculating the fastest route to Canada in the unlikely event that Jimmy Carter should send the 101st Airborne division off to war. The 70's were fun.I did manage to complete my Private ticket before my ETS date, that was my only constructive activity of the entire period!Thank God for the old GI bill, because civilian life was a real wake up call even after almost three years on the rapid deployment force. Youth is wasted on the young. Especially in my case! :D

Guest Milton

I can relate ... but I simply redefined "Life" as what I wanted it to be. :-)Milton

Guest Fly1

I agree with you Milton!Do what makes you happy.Bob C.

Guest FelixFFDS

Anyone remember the age-old question.. Why is it that anything that's fun is either illegal, immoral, or fattening?Sigh - I've never been in trouble with the law, church, opr my wife, so that only leaves me one "out" ... pass the doughnuts, Bob!>I agree with you Milton!>>Do what makes you happy.>>Bob C.Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

Guest panzerschiffe

Ugh, I skipped night school class tonight because I finally learned how to mess around with the .air file's engine variables and tables, 4 straight hours working with those, I even forgot to eat dinner. How much can a man take?! :-badteeth

Guest Milton

LOL That's great!BTW, I forgot to say ... great looking aircraft!!!! :-)During the Dash 7 project, I worked 50-60 hours a week for 5 months (plus a full time job) going through all the learning curves. I remember the excitement at each new discovery. By the end, I was pretty well torched, but my wife supported the effort all that time and joined in to develop the website for us near the end. You have made a major contribution; it looks great, I know it feels great, and the community will be very appreciative of all the hard work and the results.Have fun, but take it easy on yourself too. :-)Milton