Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronalito

NavData in Eric's Marcianos new A320/A330 Panel for 2004

Hi Eric!the airbus.cfg has solved all problems (didn't find the file at your page immediatly :-) ) - everything works now as it should! many thanks for support and fixing the problem!cheers,harald

Guest ronalito

//ric,Like always congratulations for your excellent panels which I use successfully since their publication.Problem:both the a320.gau and the a330.gau give me the same problem in FS2004:******************************************************error message:Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but the aircraft or software will be disabled.File: GAUGESa320.GAU.******************************************************Each time I try to activate an airbus with your panels, the same error appears which shut down FS2004, blocks the PC and I need the use of Control_Alt_Del to restore the Pc.1. the file (09/05/03) Airbus Gauge Config.zip is correctly installed.2. The modification for FSsound.dll in fs9.cfg done3. The module file gps_export.DLL is the 6.144 bytes from 06/13/03Can you kindly helpTKS in advancesPS My config: PIV 2,4gb 512 RAM Geoforce 4 64Mb WinXP Pro Sp1Fs2004 US original

I think this problems comes from the FSSound.dll module, but as you said you had correctly updated your fs9.cfg file to declare it as an old module, I see no explanation here.I'll keep searching.Eric

Guest ericson25

Hi Eric, Great panels... I am using it in a Project Airbus aircraft. Everything works fine except I can not get the GPS to display in thepedestal view. I have a fresh install of FS2004 with add-ons of, Project airbus plane, your A320 panels and NavData, installed in that order. It looks like everything in working fine, all points are displayed on the ND and the FP loads and is displayed. I have the latest registered version of FUSICP. I have read your FAQ and I didn't see anything in there about that kind of problem. Any suggestions for me?BTW: I have this same installation in FS2002 and every thing is working fine, the GPS is displayed. Thanks John

I know that. The GPS display has changed and the new one is NOT realistic at all in an Airbus panel. This is why I didn't integrate it. If you absolutely want it, replace the line:gauge21=gps!gps, 786, 327, 237, 237with the line:gauge21=FS9gps!gps, 786, 327, 237, 237In my opinion, it is not a good option. I prefer looking at the ND to see my position and the flight plan.Eric

Guest ericson25

OK, Thanks, I thought there was something wrong with the way I installed the panels...... Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Guest ronalito

Dear eric,Tks for answering. I wonder if my problem maybe occurs for not having a registered version FSUIPC, just the free version?