Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnHenry2004

Bombardier Challenger 300 or CRJ-700 ????????

hi i was woundering if any of you know of any crj-700 and challenger 300s comming out for fs2004.i know that chuck dome put a challenger 300 out but that one isnt very good .thanks brian

Guest John_Noppe

Sorry? Do you know how hard it is to design a good aircraft? If you dont like it... Then have fun designing. Designers get ###### at topics like these. (I know that as I am a designer my self)

John NoppeScreenshot forum moderatorAVSIM Online

Guest Valid_Andy

I also have got ###### with these sort of topics. Not picking on you, but people who dont design, and say that they dont like someones model because its not good enough for them need shooting :-bang. Sorry but i really needed to get this out of my system, it happens all the time...but try making one yourself if that other one isnt good enough. Atleast you have one....

Guest JohnHenry2004

I think it is rude to say //I don't like it very much//, and I agree with you two. However, I don't want to get yelled at or anything, but I think some designers should spend more time on individual models, instead of mass-producing them. For example, the MD-11 has taken a long time, and you can see it in the model. In the A321, I am sure it has the look of long hard work in it (previews never showwd up on mine). But I think SOME, only some, could spend a little bit more time. I think it might make everyone happy. I must admit, Mr. Domes models are not my favorites, but the flight dynamics are his department, and are what are keeping them on my computers.No Offense Meant, But Some Need To Spend More Time!