Sign in to follow this  

Xml Gauge Heeelp

Hi all I am having a problem i'm trying to make a switch to open a cargo door this uses Shift E followed by the number 2 what i have so far is as follows (G:Var1,bool)Toggle Aircraft Exit(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT)(G:Var2) ! (>G:Var2) 0 (>K:NUMBER_2)what have i done wrong Thanks in advanceDennis

Don't know what you are trying to accomplish with using two vars, but here is a click event I use to move focus back to both engines:0 (>K:ENGINE) d 0 (>K:SELECT_1) 0 (>K:SELECT_2)Don't have access to the events right now, but maybe there exist something similar for doors?

LSMay be already mentioned, but the (>K:Afterburner1 & 2) sounds work well in cooperation with the xmlsound.gau.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hi MateI am trying to get a switch to open a cargo door on a Bae 146the sequence is Shift + E + 2have made a Switch to open the cabin door which uses the sequence Shift + E(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT)now i need to add to the above the keypad number 2 giving me Shift = E + 2hope this explains it a bit better

Hi,We have successfully used the following code to open the cargo door:(G:Var1) 0 >(G:Var1) 1 < if{ 120 (>G:Var1) 1 (>G:Var2) }(G:Var2) 1 == if{ (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) (>K:SELECT_2) 0 (>G:Var2) }(G:Var1) 0 > if{ (G:Var1) 1 - (>G:Var1) }This switch will remain in open position until the door has fully opened.-Esa

A BIG thanks guys for all the help I now have it working fine Thanks AgainRegardsDennis:-beerchug