Sign in to follow this  

Marciano A330 - Navaids visible but NO Flightplan

Hello,I use the great A330 Panel from Eric Marciano .All looks and operates great, but there is a little Problem.All Navaids appear correctly on the ND ,but i miss the Flightplan!My FS Config:FS 2004ndk13.zip DatabaseFSSound.dll installed and configured thru FS9.cfgnewest A330 Panel v2.2A330.gau for FS2004Aircraft Config.cfg in the Gauges-FolderGPSExport.dll NOT installedFSUIPC 3 (registered)The FS2004 Flightplan appears on the new GPS but NOTon the ND nor in the FMGS.Please can anybody help me.?Thanks alot!Thomas

I am sorry, I read your post to quickly...I have just seen that you had NOT installed gps_export.dll, and you did well. In fact, I see no other explanation here.Are you sure the CSTR button is pressed (and its light is ON)?Eric

Guest ronalito

I am still unable to make your wonderful AB320 panel work on Fs2004. Is the REGISTERED version of Fsuipc OBLIGATORY to make it work ?TKS in advance for your reply and congratualtions for your great works.