Sign in to follow this  

Shift E +2 key in XLM

Hi everyone:I've see that some planes use differents keys to open the doors they are ussualy the Shift E and Shift E + 2The problem cames that how do I open the doors triggered by Shift E + 2 in XLM?Can you pass my some idea about the code in the click area?Thanks a lotHelio Alberto Regalado Moreira

Guest Karl R Pettersen

The following works for engine selection (move focus to which engine):0 (>K:ENGINE) 0 (>K:SELECT_1)I haven't tried the EXIT command, but you could try this:0 (>K:EXIT) 0 (>K:SELECT_1)0 (>K:SELECT_2) would select number two, obviously. Another possible event might be TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT. Tried parsing the correct number as an argument to the event? I recall seing a default gauge that used this type of parameter to select which heading indicator to operate. If none of these works, I cannot think of anything else...

Hi There this works I use it on a Bae146 (G:Var1,bool)Cargo Door(G:Var1) ! (>G:Var1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) (>K:SELECT_2)