Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Updating my Boeing 737-NG Panel...

Kevin,Somewhere here in the forum are textfiles of the new A:Var's and K-Events.In the K_Events there are GPS commands.I use for example: (>K:Zoom In and Out)(not the right synthax,at work!)With only this command in an XML-gauge on the MCP or Pedestal the Map-View in the ND will zoom in or out.Further i made some L:Var's, which make it possible to switch between different Mode's:Symbols on/offMap on/offetc.The L:Var's you have to put in the GPS Map Still testing that.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Guest Ionizeyou

>>Somewhere here in the forum are textfiles of the new A:Var's and K-Events. In the K_Events there are GPS commands. I use for example: (>K:Zoom In and Out)(not the right synthax,at work!)The sim uses "M-Events" to control the GPS. You mention to use "K-Events"? I copied the Mouse Assignments for the new button from the GPS, and the new button seems to be working, it just isn't "connecting" to the GPS. Any suggestions?Kevin

Hi,I use this knob on the pedestal:...ND Map Zoom In (>K:GPS_ZOOMIN_BUTTON)ND Map Zoom Out (>K:GPS_ZOOMOUT_BUTTON)...and it works ok for the ND MAP-Vieuw on the main panel.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Just to show what is possible:1. I put all GPS stuff in the CDU and played a bit with colors.2. and the GPS MAP with some extra's in the ND.3. 100% funtional!(Sorry for the bad picture quality, i use rather small gauges in the main panel)Jan"Procul Negotiis"http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/42182.jpg