Sign in to follow this  

Copilot figure

How do I design and install a copilot figure in an aircraft?

Thanks Lou,That tut is incredable but I think too detailed for a copilot inFS9.Do you know how the figures in the aircraft are made?Ed

Guest jlwoodward

I have been using the figure by Dave Eckert at daviator.com, but I would like to find something newer. I use FSDS2.John Woodward

Thanks John,I could not find any figure in daviator.comWhere is it located?.Could you e-mail me a copy?.Where can I find FSDS2?Ed

Guest Firestriker

By the way, I have several generic figures in gWax format avalible for download at my FSFolks site. They are grouped in to children, women and men. They run between 800 and 3100 polys.http://members.fortunecity.com/firestriker...olks/index1.htmLook toward the bottom of the page for the link to Low Poly Figures.Happy Contrails,Lou

Guest FelixFFDS

>>Thanks Lou,>That tut is incredable but I think too detailed for a copilot>in>FS9.>Do you know how the figures in the aircraft are made?>>EdDo you want to add a co-pilot to an existing, downloaded aircraft? Or are you building one yourself?Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

Felix,I want to add a white haired grandmother type woman to my existing downloaded FS9 Beechcraft Bonanza in the right seat/copilot seat.How can I do this?Thanks,Ed

>Felix,>>I want to add a white haired grandmother type woman to my>existing downloaded FS9 Beechcraft Bonanza in the right>seat/copilot seat.>How can I do this?Unless you have the .gmax source file, you cannot "add" or "subtract" anything from a compiled model...BillAVSIM OmbudsmanFounder and Director,Creative Recycling of Aircraft Partshttp://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002/images/fartslogo.jpg