Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scooby11

FS2004

Guest kestrel

Hi,I've been away from this great hobby for the last 8 months know, I just installed FS2004 and think it is the bests. Prior to my "leave" from the hobby, I started back when FS98 was first released and all the way up to FS2002 until about 8 months ago. My question to all of you is: does anyone out there make an A320 series (freeware) for FS2004? I know that there was a fantastic one made for FS2002 (Project Airbus), but am unaware if it will work in the upgraded version (FS2004). Thank you ,Tom

GreetingsI just bought FS2004 also and I have looked everywhere in the help files and I can not find how to add other aircrafts. With FS2002 there was an "aircraft editor" but I can not find the one for FS2004. Concerning your request about Airbus A320, I have not found one either.

Guest Scooby11

I have 2 versions, Mike Stones A320 works with fs2k4, and so does Project Airbus.