Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Beaver progress

Guest jlwoodward

Here it is with the physical model pretty much done, except for some minor things that I might think of later. I am ready to start painting it.The first shot from the VC is the normal view out the front. The second shot, zoomed out, shows some of the pieces down below. In the middle is a hydraulic pump lever and flap handle. The tube to the right of the post is where oil can be added to the engine while flying (maybe I will put a case of oil in the back). Down by the left door is the water rudder retraction handle. It gets pulled up and fits into a clip. The trim wheels are up above but not shown.John Woodward

Guest Valid_Andy

Looks Great John, keep up the great work :D

Guest Milton

John,Wow!!! Great looking modeling there. The VC is looking very impressive. This will be one sweet bird. Looking forward to it. :-)Milton