Sign in to follow this  
mleegard

Anyone want to program a gauge

I always wanted a gauge that would display the following Flight time- readout in tenths ie 1.2,clickable to reset to zero Local time-clickable to change minutes and hours Fuel used-readout in gallons,clickable to reset to zero Distance traveled-clickable to reset to zero Is this even possible?Gauge would not need a bitmapJust a straight digital readout that would run in its own window That is my idea I have no programming knowledge at all so I do not know if this is even possibleIndividually there are some of these gauges available but not all together and not just as a digital readoutsRepeat-I have no programing knowledge so excuse me if this is a riduculous request. Just ignore this post if I am crazy to make such a request.

Guest jk

it's not a ridiculous request. It is all possible. The gauge would need only one bitmap (the background). Sorry, but for the moment I wouldn't find the time to make this rather easy gauge. Maybe one of the other gauge programmers can do this for you.

Mark,I can have a go at this tomorrow (Sunday). You have just volunteered to do FS gauge beta testing...Cheers,Doug Dawson