Sign in to follow this  

Guest Steven007

Looks nice! Hm, maybe I should buy FS9 some day soon :-).Greets,Steven

Guest JeanLuc_

Looks great! is this an XML only gauge using the new "vector" code in XML, or is it a background rendered in XML and a foreground rendered in traditional "GDI" calls?

Hi,Just xml.Put the fs9gps in the nd and start scrapping and rearranging.Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hi,Mail me and i 'll send the gauges.Sorry, there is no description.(Just trial and error and not yet as i want it)Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Hi,Concerning the GPS/ND,I found out that you can use the "simple new GPS K-Events" from elsewhere on the different panels.So for example i can use now a complete "hsi-set" on the pedestal to change range and switch on/off navaids on the ND.(Also to change the diff. HSI modes of course)Jan"Procul Negotiis"http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/43403.jpg

Jan,Have you found a way to change the terrain colors within the GPS code? This is what I'm doing as part of my HSI code, but I have not found a way to get at the terrain foreground and background colors.It would be very useful if you could post anything you have found (including K-events, etc).Thanks!--Jonhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/59981.jpg

Jon, I don't use the terrain colors, so i put in the code of the fs9gps:map LayerTerrain="No" and LayerBorders="No".Btw, nice gauge!Jan"Procul Negotiis"

Ah ok Jan, That's basically what I'll be doing when the map is toggled off, just including some navaids, etc. Unfortunately these aircraft only display monochomatic maps on the 2 upper MDIs, although the lower one is color capable.So there's no way that you've found to change the colors of any of the navaids either?Here's a pic of the VC still in development. It will be an F/A-18E with a completely functional and accurate avionics suite, all done in XML (If I can ever fully understand what I'm doing!)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/59990.jpg--Jon

Jon,You could explore the macros section in the begin of the gps.There are several color codes.Also in the map section.I deleted a lot, because i only use the flightplan-layer.Just experiment.Jan"Procul Negotiis"