Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rafael Cervera

AC Design Boot Camp

Guest Rafael Cervera

o'Kay,Can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to model an AC fuselage?Is it rocket science or maybe I can hack my way around?TIA

Guest Steven007

Hi, there are two tools you can use to model aircraft. The first one is gMAX, which ships with FS2002, and FS9 too I think (I only have FS2002). The other one is FSDS (Flight Simulator Design Studio). Tutorials are available on http://www.freeflightdesign.com. If they are not clear enough for you, I suggest you frquent the forum on that website. Oh, and if you model with gMAX, be sure to follow the tutorial that you can find in your FS main directory (for more information about the installation of gMAX, read the readme.rtf file of FS2002). Also, don't forget to download the MakeMDL SDK which you can download from the Microsoft FS site (see FS2002 downloads).Greetz,Steven

Guest Rafael Cervera

EXCELLENT! Thanks for the 411 :)