Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eurosky

landing lights

Guest Eurosky

hey I have a question about the landing lights in gmax. I made for the nosewheel 4 lights, 2 landing and 2 taxi. I named them light_land_01 (02, 03 etc) and light_taxi_01 (02 etc) The landing lights on the wing are also light_land_0x Now for the wing they work perfect, but on the nosewheel the landing lights arent responding to the landing light switch in the panel. They respond to the taxilight switch (together with the taxi lights). I was wondering if some one here knows why it does that? btw i use default 777 panel for the plane (its a 757). and also my painter told me he had the same. So its not the panel i assume. thanx for any help

Guest Eurosky

okay solved, just recopied the ones on the wing and relinked to nosegear, dunno what the problem was but seems thats its ok now thanx for viewing